Our Premium Plus Line mattress offers incredibly addictive comfort with a thickness of 30cm. This top-of-the-range product will provide night after night of ultimate relaxation as you float off to sleep. The dreamy effects of the extra thick layer of memory foam is matched only by the strength of the pocket springs that retain the supportive firmness of this quality mattress. As such a large amount of our lives is spent in bed, make sure you give yourself the best sleeping experience for your enjoyment and health.
– Individual Pocket Spring For Optimal Spinal Support
– 2CM Memory Foam Comfort Layer For Ultimate Pressure Relief
– 7CM High Density Support Foam For Extra Comfort
– Crafted For Long Durability (10 Year Warranty)
Metia Premium Plus Line Mattress
10 Year Warranty
We are proud to offer 10 years warranty on our mattresses.
A. Who does this mattress warranty extend to?
Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase. You’ll need this to make a claim, without it we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty. Please also note that the warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser only and is not transferable at resale.
B. What does the warranty cover?
-This warranty covers the following defects in workmanship and materials of the Metia mattresses that has at all times only been in normal domestic use and treated in accordance with our Metia mattresses
- Deterioration which causes the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than 20mm, as long as that indentation or sag has not resulted from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, as long as the mattress has not been handled improperly.
- In respect of the mattress cover only, any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or the fabric of the mattress cover. As noted below, a defect in respect of the mattress cover alone will not entitle you to a replacement Metia mattress, just the cover itself.
C. What does the warranty NOT cover?
-If it does not fall into one of the categories above in the ‘What does the warranty cover?’ section, then it is not covered by our warranty. By way of example of what is not covered, please see the following list (although there can be other things too which are not covered):
-A normal increase in the softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
-Comfort preference.-Abnormal use.
-Physical abuse or damage to mattress which causes defects such as burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage or stains.